Le Chat Noir Vintage Bohemian Poster
- Tournée du Chat Noir, c.1896 by Théophile Alexandre Steinlen
- Printed Poster on High Quality Paper
- Unframed or Mounted
Le Chat Noir (French for "The Black Cat") was a nineteenth-century entertainment establishment, in the bohemian Montmartre district of Paris. It opened on 18 November 1881 at 84 Boulevard de Rochechouart by the impresario Rodolphe Salis, and closed in 1897 not long after Salis' death (much to the disappointment of Picasso and others who looked for it when they came to Paris for the Exposition in 1900).